How to Access Keystone Photos
Our wonderful Photo Moms take hundreds of pictures each day at Keystone Camp. You can access these photos, posted twice daily, through your Camp In Touch account.
- Photos will be displayed by date and album. There may be multiple albums for one date, e.g. Day 2 AM and Day 2 PM
- Use the drop-down menus to navigate the photo system.
- Each photo in the gallery will have icons below it.
• Star: use this icon to mark the photo as a favorite. The star will turn yellow when you mark it. These photos will be stored under the “Favorites” section for future viewing.
• Envelope: use this icon to email this photo in low-res to a friend or relative
• Magnifying Glass: view larger version in the slide show
• Down Arrow: download an unlimited number of hi-res versions of this picture for a small fee
• Shopping Cart: add the photo to your cart for purchase
- Click on “Cart” at the top of page to purchase prints or gifts of your photo